1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite Christmas classic is Home Alone, my more grown up choice has to be The Holiday.
2. What is your favourite Christmas tradition?
I love going to all the Christmas markets and fairs around this time of year, it's the absolute best way to get into the Christmas spirit and you can find some great one-of-a-kind gifts there as well!
3. Fake tree or real tree?
Real tree all the way. Nonnegotiable.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Probably Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens, but I do love a bit of Mariah Carey this time of year
5. What food do your most look forward to for Christmas dinner?
My mum's stuffing is unbeatable. I don't even need the turkey, I'd be entirely content with just her stuffing.
6. What are you wishing for the most this Christmas?That everyone is able to sit back and take the day to relax and cherish the time with family. I just want everyone to be able to enjoy their Christmas! (and I mean I wouldn't complain if there was a nice new 50mm lens under the tree)